Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Game Completion Competition: Anthony's Week 10 Blog

Let?s face it, I was out of the competition as soon as it started. As seen on my Endless Backlog series on Youtube, it isn?t exactly a secret that not completing games is a bit of a flaw of mine. That?s not to say I haven?t given it the old college try, though!

Torchlight II is being played little by little each day, and I would estimate that I?m a little more than half way through with it at this point. I knew it was going to be a long haul, and with the average playthrough coming in at right around 18 hours according to HowLongToBeat.com, I seem to be right on time with that pace. Once it?s done, it?ll be a cool 180+ points on the board I?m guessing, which will bring my score into respectability, at least.

Other than that, I still need to find my Ico disk. I have a feeling it will show up magically when Christian shows up here to record the first podcast after the competition is over. But for now, it?s time to gear up for New York Comic Con!?

Source: http://bgbureau.com/3351/game-completion-competition-anthonys-week-10-blog

espn3 kevin youkilis Tropical Storm Debby fox news legend of korra lebron james magic mike trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment